We provide effective property management services for schools. Our dedicated team of specialists experienced in all matters of education property management. Our knowledge and performance is highly regarded by school trustees. These services include:
- Developing property plans that are easy to understand
- Complete architectural documentation
- Tendering for work
- Supervising construction.
10 year property plans
Ten-year property plans are our specialty. These plans include:
- Identifying expenditure likely to be incurred from year to year
- Showing peaks of expenditure on major maintenance to Ministry of Education requirements.
- Integrating capital works and modernisation projects
- Managing approach towards building maintenance
- Identifying for Audit purposes, funds accumulated for future years
- Satisfying Charter requirements for long term maintenance programmes
We provide a project management service for maintenance and capital works. This service includes:
- On-call assistance, arrange emergency repairs, technical and administration advice
- Full consultation with BOT to discuss actual scope of work
- Prepare specifications for each project, for calling of tenders
- Provide correspondence with contractors and Ministry of Education
- Full on-site supervision
- A working brief and scope of work
- Full architectural service, including preparation of preliminary plans through to complete working drawings and specifications
- Preparation of progress payments
- Requirements of the Health and Safety in Employment Act.
Full on-site supervision of all work from commencement to completion. In consultation with your Board of Trustees we can negotiate suitable dates for the work to be undertaken.
Contact our Property Division
Our property services are managed from our Whanganui office. To discuss how we can help you manage your school's property, contact our Property Division on (06) 349 0902 or email email@example.com.